Re: [seul-edu] Re: [school-discuss] our saga continues in jeffersonparish

Hi: Excellent discussion points. Add to that the ability for each and
every user to have access to worldwide support through Seul.org and
local Users' Groups, and you have a compelling argument for the general
public, parents, and school officials, not to mention the students and
teachers.

One final comment. Someone needs to ask if there is an administrative
position in Jefferson Parish that has the job description of "copier". I
know of at least one school district that pays an employee to show up
every day, and if there is a need for copies to be made, that person
makes the copies. Otherwise, the administrative staff is overworked!
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Open Studios
Reno, NV