Re: Development and Introduction

Welcome, Justin and Duane!  We're always looking for people interested in
what we're trying to do.  Duane, your interest in databases and knowledge of
XML ought to come in very handy.  I hope you'll be able to spare us some time
 when we do get to coding (probably sometime next month).  Justin, it sounds
as though your interests and talents lie in the same direction.  I hope you
(and others who are on both this and the k12linux mailing list--Tim Wilson I
know is, and I'll bet there are others) will help us keep both these mailing
lists informed of what either is doing that might be of interest.  Since you
mention grade books, Justin Maurer is working on gbook a grade book for the
GNOME project.  I know he's on the k12linux mailing list too, but I thought
I'd mention it here.

--
Doug Loss            An idealist is one who, on noticing that
dloss@csrlink.net    roses smell better than cabbage, concludes