Re: Ideas from the north... [4]

Hello again,

thi wrote:
> this is all good advice and well understood.  my goals lie contrary
> to accepting dormancy, however.  the teachers you describe -- do
> they like to be students?

Most of they don't like computers in the first place... (keep in mind
that most of them are from the "Baby-Boomers" generation). They will
learn as little as possible cause they always be able to come to me
when they want to do something that they don't need to do everyday.
That why most item most be almost self-explicative.

Yours,
Pierre-Luc Simard
College Saint-Charles-Garnier