Re: Ideas from the north... [4]

>They will
>learn as little as possible cause they always be able to come to me
>when they want to do something that they don't need to do everyday.

Keep in mind that this is true for students too.  For better or worse, they
usually don't want to use the computers more than necessary for school work
anyway.  If there is no reason to learn something they won't or at least
they seem to learn as little as possible -- unless of course it is fun.
(Which is why I use the lure them in approach as much as possible -- it not
perfect, but it builds a program that kids are interested in and furthers
my goals too).