Re: perl and gtk

>>>Brian == Brian <briank@hex.net> wrote at Wed, 9 Dec 1998 17:31:20 -0400 :
>I'm waiting for Doug or whomever to
>get a list of objectives posted on SEUL, so I can get off my ass (as you
>put it) and get to work on something I want to do, in the language I
>want to do it in.

Well, Bruno's working on the XML stuff; Roman is in the process of defining a
 program he'd like to get developed; and Micah has a stock market simulator
and an educational launchpad in the early to middling stages of development.
 I think there were a few more, but I'll have to poke around in the archives
to see if I can find them.  Oh yeah, Miguel Sepulveda was talking about a 3D
Logo program--a few of us threw in some suggestions, and someone pointed to
<http://www.tooltalk.com> as a non-Linux program with a bunch of nice
features that it would be good to adapt.  And thi offered his adhoc.el emacs
lisp macro for development.  I'm going to bone up on emacs and see if I can
help out on that.  Pick something, see if the original proposer is doing
anything with it, and help out or start it yourself!

--
Doug Loss            An idealist is one who, on noticing that
dloss@csrlink.net    roses smell better than cabbage, concludes