Re: EDUML v0.4 (already!)

> question: should we use esperanto for tag names? (I'm thinking Mexico and
>   France would feel more at home with international looking tags); If so,
>   does anyone know enough esperanto to help me with the translation?

I'm pretty rusty, but I've got my reference books.  Do you have a list of
nouns or something that you'd be wanting to use?

>    <contact>

Several folks have mentioned different kinds of contact information, i.e.
home, work, day, night, emergency...  This could be an attribute within
the contact tag:

	<contact priority=home>

Although 'priority' probably isn't the best word.

>     <email> learner@email </email>
>     <snail> post office address goes here </snail>
>     <uri> URL of portfolio webpage </uri>
>     <phone> phone number </phone>
>     <fax> fax number </fax>
>     </contact>

Woops, how'd learning style get into contact info?

> 3. Once this is approved, constructing a validating DTD would be nice: Most
>    tags can be repeated as needed; I show only one of each type here in
>    order to keep this document email-sized. Most tags are not mandatory.

I believe, by the way, that DTD's need to define a "root level" element per
dtd (for example "<school>..</school>" or <library_catalog>
...</library_catalog>
but that two or more couldn't be included in the same file.  I might be
misunderstanding this, however?

Duane