Re: EDUML v0.5

Bill writes:
>It just occured to me if we are going to eventually have a test program,
>does it make sense to include a test format.  Infact, I was considering
>building a simple version of what was being discussed, however, I wanted to
>have it randomly choose different questions for each student.  I would like
>it if it were included with my student database so that I could refer to
>the student's answers.

If we're going to have test questions, it would be no more difficult to add
homework questions, class questions or in general 'questions'. In other words
try to build everything modular and as general as posible. Also don't restrict
the questions to text. They could be verbal. Just another thought.

1999 The Year Of Linux
Make it happen

Bob