Re: EDUML v0.5

Hi,

I am not a database guy.  The little "real" programming I've done was much
simpler and much lower level -- if this interupt is active then do that.
So I don't know what kinds of fields to suggest and how one would go about
organizing the data for this kind of intformation.  Does anybody out there
have a handle on this?