Re: XML

> Would someone who is less cluefully challenged about XML than most of us
> mind putting together a little demo program that uses EDUML?

Step 1) Somebody write a DTD.  That way, several folks can take a crack at
XML tools, and they'll all be compatible.

Can somebody send me a copy of the latest EDUML? I can't seem to locate it.
Is it on the website somewhere?  Should it be?

> Write a program, preferrably in C, that, say, iterates through all the

Any special reason for the C requirement?  XML's object-y nature makes
it much better suited to a similarly object-y language, like C++, Java
or Python.

> Use any toolkit you need to -- hopefully there is a good XML parser we
> can just plug in and start getting work done.

Anybody following www.mozilla.org?  Early on they adopted a free XML toolkit,
which is a pretty good vote for its quality.  I want to say it was John
Clarke's, but I might be recalling that incorrectly.

Duane