XML

Hi,

I have a minor proposal here.

Would someone who is less cluefully challenged about XML than most of us
mind putting together a little demo program that uses EDUML?

Write a program, preferrably in C, that, say, iterates through all the
data and prints all the student names.  And provide a sample EDUML file
to iterate through.  And preferrably something that modifies the data.
Like, make it possible to enter a student's E-mail address and associate
it with the name in the XML file.

Use any toolkit you need to -- hopefully there is a good XML parser we
can just plug in and start getting work done.

I think that would do most of what's required to get us on our way...

Thanks!
Micah