Re: OK: No EO and instead Locale Tag?

Duane Morin wrote:

> Unfortunately, this would mean modifying your DTD for each language, which
> in turn means changing your code.
>
> Perhaps something can be done with additional language DTDs that are
> independent of the EDUML base.
> So people could add DTDs on demand for new languages.  It
> would also, if done generically enough, let you translate between any
> languages,
> not just English->new language.

Duane, you sound like you have some clue about writing DTDs.  Bruno,
would you like some help in formalizing the specification of EDUML?  If
the answer is yes and my first sentence is correct, would you be willing
to help with that Duane?

And just in case I've got it _all_ wrong, does anyone else on the list
have any experience or insight into writing XML DTDs?

--
Doug Loss                 It is impossible to imagine Goethe
Data Network Coordinator  or Beethoven being good at billiards