seul-announce (seul-edu list volume)

Yes, there's a lot of volume on the list. There are people unsubscribing,
and new people subscribing. I figure it's pretty normal.

But in any case, if you don't want to follow the traffic for now, you
should subscribe to the seul-announce list (send mail to majordomo@seul.org
with body of 'subscribe seul-announce'). You should probably do this anyway
-- this is where major status reports should start going, once we have
things here more organized.

And as Douglas said earlier -- we can help the traffic problem by
choosing good subjects for our mail. I encourage people to use the list
archives, since they're threaded and easy to follow
(http://www.seul.org/archives/edu/)

I figure things will cool down in a bit, and we can have threads that
are about specific projects. That should simplify things considerably.

Thanks,
--Roger