Misc stuff.

Hey,

	You guys probably have already heard about this, heck, you guys
probably wrote it. Sorry If you did write it or know about it, I get
lost on this mailing list with all the traffice. On freshmeat.net today
there was a link to GradeBook 0.0.1, which is as it suggest, a gradebook
program. The url is
http://thunder.cgibuilder.com/~matt/school/cs/360/gradebook/docs/ .
Another issue I had. I think it would be wise to split up this mailing
list, to individiual projects, such as a mailing list for the gradebook,
for eduml, and one for other software. The main mailing list is getting
alot of traffic, and I think it would become more clean if sorted out.
An announce mailing list is also a good idea, say when you have a new
idea, or version of software, you post to that list. But there is no
comments on that list, discussions can go on in the regular list
pertaining to that piece of software. I would love to be able to read
all the messages, but I have lots of mail each day to read. Being able
to read just the first message of each thread, and important news about
linux in education is good for me. Thats about all. Tell me what you
think.
--
Jeff Knox

/President of Elite Technologies                          /
/Beta Testing and Public Relations Coordinator for ReactOS/
/"Things only happen to others until they happen to us"   /