[seul-edu] More on LinuxCanada 2000

I just got off the phone with Reuben Lando again.  I agreed to do a
second seminar on "Advocating Ports of Commercial Software to Linux."
This means that we'll get a second honorarium ($100 each) and possibly
lodging for one person.  If that helps make it possible for some of our
more distant members to attend I'll be happy.  I'm going to see if I can
convince anyone from WINE to join in that seminar.  If anyone has any
other ideas for it, plst them here please.