[seul-edu] Conference presentations and MagicPoint

I've been thinking about the seminars I've committed us to for
LinuxCanada.  I think that we need to use Linux for whatever technical
things we do in these seminars, just to be credible.  To that end I've
been looking at MagicPoint <http://www.mew.org/mgp/>, Linux-based
presentation (slideshow) software.  It looks pretty nice to me, but I'm
no expert on that sort of thing.  Could those of you who work with this
kind of thing take a look at it and let me know what you think?

Once we start to get the outlines of these seminar presentations
specified and some of the content down (after Christmas), I'd like some
help from some of you in designing the slides for the presentation.  You
don't have to commit to anything now, but if you're experienced and/or
skilled in this sort of thing please think about backgrounds, fonts,
etc.