[seul-edu] LWN interview

Pete, Roger, Roman, and I did an IRC interview with Liz Coolbaugh of
Linux Weekly News back in October, as most of you know.  It's just been
published on <http://lwn.net/daily/>, and is linked to on LinuxToday
<http://www.linuxtoday.com>.  I expect we'll see a fair increase in hits
on our webpage and I hope some new subscribers to our mailing list.
Let's welcome them, and if you get a chance help me keep track of
comments on LinuxToday and answer any questions people may have.