RE: [seul-edu]Tiny

The distributions listed at LWN are of many sizes and for a wide variety of
platforms.

I noticed recently that superant carried a CD with the entire backlist of
Linux kernels on it.  At that site I also found two full CD's for sale
(http://www.superant.com) one with small Linux distributions, and one with
even smaller ones.  I ordered them to see what's what.

Odile, is your distro available only via download?

Douglas Ort