RE: [seul-edu] Equipment requirements for LinuxCanada

Doug and others who might attend LinuxCanada:

I live in Watertown, New York, just off the Eastern short of Lake Ontario,
about a four hour drive from Toronto.  I might be able to provide a PC or
two.  An alternative might be to ask local (to Toronto) LUG members to
provide needed computer equipment that might be impractical to bring long
distances.  I'm no geek with Linux, but I am willing to help if I can.

Are there lodging needs?  Or do attendees want to stay in/near the facility
where the program is being held?

Douglas Ort