[seul-edu] QZB page updated

Hi!

I have added  Design  Thoughts  v.3  and  v.4.  They  are  just
thoughts and after some time I shall add a refined  version  of
Design based on v.1-v.4 + a list of steps needed to achieve the
goals.

QZB web-page:

http://cran.mit.edu/~rnd/

*

BTW, QZB now stands for  QuiZBrewery  to  reflect  its  purpose
better.  (Or  is  the  word  brewery  nonacceptable  for   some
reasons? If it is so, I shall think again.)

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
Russia * Karelia * Petrozavodsk * rnd@rsuzi.pgu.karelia.ru
* Thursday, December 09, 1999 * Powered by Linux RedHat 6.0