Re: [seul-edu] Tiny installation report, part 2

Odile Bénassy wrote:

> jed is already there

oh no, sorry, it's joe
we just had to choose one small editor, for quick config and for
emergency
I don't think an elementary school teacher will use a text editor,
he/she will prefer a word processor
Lynx is fine, I use it everyday, but W3M can read frames and it is
smaller

I hope to see you on the list, for you just pointed out what we now have
to do, and it might not necessarily be long and difficult. As for Lilo,
it works, but one has to select it during installation. We'll have to
change it to default.

*You know, Jean-Francois cannot do everything, and I'm far from being
myself a system programmer.
I felt the need for TINY was important, if you agree then please join !

--
Odile Bénassy,
"http://perso.magic.fr/obenassy/"