[seul-edu] Disk Imaging tools

I currently use two proprietary tools for doing disk imaging across the
network, Lab Expert and an older version of ImageCast. I'm curious if
any knows of free, Linux based substitutes for this type of software?

If you're not familiar with it, this type of tool allows you to copy an
image of a hard drive somewhwere else on the network (ie. server), and
then pull it down across the network to other machines. Both of these
tools use TCP/IP multicast, so you can image multiple machines
simultaneously without increasing significantly the time required.

--
Chris Hobbs       Silver Valley Unified School District
Head geek:              Technology Services Coordinator