Re: [seul-edu] Linux Expo Ameriques 2K

On Wed, 29 Dec 1999 19, "Pete St. Onge" wrote:

> Hey Doug -
>      Some good news, we have a little time yet to get a paper into the
> LEA conference in Montreal...

Folks,

   You read this message from Pete.  I'm committed to the Toronto Expo and I
don't think I can make both of these.  Since Pete is in Montreal, he will be able
to, but I'm sure he can use some help and support.  Are any of you nearby or
interested in attending this Expo?  Please contact Pete <pete@seul.org> or me
<dloss@seul.org> and let us know.  It would be nice to have a good SEUL/edu
contingent at both shows!

--
Doug Loss            Always acknowledge a fault.  This will throw
dloss@suscom.net     those in authority off their guard and give