Re: [seul-edu] Open source school management tool.

Ronelle Shuttleworth wrote:

> Does anybody out there know whether something like this has been built
> before and where I could get hold of the relevant information?
> Will appreciate  all the help we can get!

Francis Tyers mentioned something like this last month in this message:

http://www.seul.org/archives/seul/edu/Nov-2000/msg00071.html

I don't know if this is what you had in mind, but it may be a good place to
start.  We've had various student management programs mentioned on this
mailing list over the past two years, but it's hard to know what might work
for you without a more detailed description of what you'd like to see.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid