[seul-edu] "StarOffice goes to school" article online

http://www.linuxworld.com/linuxworld/lw-2000-12/lw-12-staroffice2.html

<QUOTE>
open sourced StarOffice as an alternative
to Microsoft-based file compatibility. Paired with
Linux, universities can also use StarOffice
to resurrect old systems that lack the power to
handle other uses. This article explores the
facets of open software in educational settings, and
asks what Sun hopes to gain by targeting
universities for StarOffice distribution. (1,600 words)
</QUOTE>

I am sorry if this URL already passed through on the SEUL-EDU thread, I've
been temporarily rejected from my SEUL-subscribed email-account
(karl@newmedia.slc.edu).

Please fell free to contact me at: jackal@raptor.slc.edu if you need me
for anything.

--Karl