[seul-edu] (FWD) Lugfest, Saturday December 9, Seul present ?

Eugene of Mandrake (ustech@mandrakesoft.com) asked us to forward this
offer to the list. Send him mail if you're interested. (It looks like
a good opportunity. Thanks, Eugene!)
--Roger

This message is for Southern California seul members.

If any member(s) of seul would like to demonstrate an educational
application, or do a presentation on seul this Saturday December 9th.
Mandrakesoft will have a lugfest in Pasadena California, from 10:00 am
to 4:00 pm.

You are welcome to join us.
If interested, please, reply asap to me.

Let me know if you need a computer, I will have one for you with
keyboard/monitor.

Location is:
-------------
Pasadena Convention Center, 300 E. Green Street, Pasadena, CA 91101.

It's South of 210 freeway.
Exit "Fair Oaks" ave.
One block south of Colorado ave.
Between Fair Oaks and Los Robles.
Enter by Fair Oaks side as Green Street is a one way street.

Here is a link to a map:
-------------------------
http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?BFCat=&Pyt=Tmap&newFL=Use+Address+Below&addr=300+E.+Green+Street&csz=Pasadena%2C+CA+91101&country=us&Get%A0Map=Get+Map

Sorry for the latest warning.

	Eugene

=====================================

This message is being sent to invite members of Linux
User's Group to attend the Linux Mandrake Fest on December 9, 2000, at
the
Pasadena Convention Center, 300 E. Green Street, Pasadena, CA 91101.

This free event is being hosted by MandrakeSoft, publishers of the
award-winning Linus-Mandrake distribution.  The event will introduce
the new Linux-Mandrake 7.2, and provide an initiation to Linux-Mandrake
for people curious about the world of Linux.

MandrakeSoft is asking area Linux User Groups to promote and participate
in
the event.  Come check out the new Linux-Mandrake 7.2 at live
demonstrations,
ask questions of Linux-Mandrake developers, and have fun.  If you want
to try
Linux-Mandrake 7.2 for yourself, there will also be an Installfest.  LUG
members also have the opportunity to share their Linux expertise with
new
users, as well as recruit new members for their User Groups.

If you are interested in having your Linux User Group represented at
Linux-Mandrake Fest, please contact Gene at gmar@mandrakesoft.com, or
call
him at 626-296-6290 to RSVP, so we know how many users from your LUG to
expect.

This is a free event.  Everyone is invited.  Join us on Saturday,
December 9,
2000, at the Pasadena Convention Center, 300 East Green Street,
Pasadena,
California.  The event starts at 10:00 AM and continues until 4:00 PM.