[seul-edu] New educational app--scheduling

From Freshmeat:

http://gecko.gc.maricopa.edu/~medgar/

This is jCarnegie, "a class timetable scheduler written in Java. Its
user interface and some parts of the design are based heavily on
carnegie, a GNOME class scheduler. It comes with support for Arizona
State University, and is extensible to support any university or
college."  From the page listed above you can also get to the page
for Carnegie, which I think we mentioned a while ago.

--
Doug Loss                 God is a comedian playing
Data Network Coordinator  to an audience too afraid