[seul-edu] enCore

Hmm... here's a project at my own University I wasn't aware of...
apparently it is being used at UTD for distance education and online
classroom applications.

http://lingua.utdallas.edu/encore/

What is enCore?

enCore is a powerful online multi-user environment specifically designed
for educational applications. It combines unparalelled ease of use and
contemporary functionality through open standard internet technologies and
the technological power and flexibility of the MOO system (Multi-User
Domain Object-Oriented). enCore is Open Source Software available at no
cost. It is licenced under the Free Software Foundation's GNU GPL license.

--
Michael Hamblin           http://www.utdallas.edu/~michaelh/
michaelh@utdallas.edu     http://www.ductape.net/