Re: [seul-edu] State of Debian Jr.

On Thu, 28 Dec 2000, Ben Armstrong wrote:

> There is some discussion on the mailing list currently about
> whether there
> needs to be a separate debian-edu group devoted to education.
> It seems a
> number of educators are on the list and are interested in
> making use of
> Debian Jr. in their own educational settings.

I don't know how Debian in general works about these things, but
I'd recommend checking if the seul-edu or ofset mailing lists,
or maybe some other, would satisfy the need before creating a
new one to cover substantially the same material.  Having too
many similar lists can vitiate the usefulness of them all, as
there's less chance for getting different perspectives on the
various questions.

--
Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.