RE: [Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: [seul-edu] RE: [why schools don't adopt OSS]]]

Another thought is working with the Ximian Red Carpet program. Red Carpet
has a set of "channels" that one can subscribe to each containing related
packages. It would also allow schools to easily update their software. We
could develop a School channel with educational software and materials. I
need to research this a bit more for details but just a thought to put out
there.

jmellen

Jason Mellen
Palm Bay High School
Webmaster / TSA / PTV / NHS
Department Assistant - Vocational Education