[seul-edu] The seul wiki is changing url's

On Mon, Dec 03, 2001 at 02:55:05PM -0500, Doug Loss wrote:
> cover.  Jason Mellen put up a wiki page here
> <http://www.seul.org:8080/wiki/edu/Education%20Coalition> that

While I'm also pondering an answer --- you should all start changing your
bookmarks, etc. I'm going to be moving www to a different machine soon,
but leaving the wiki where it is. So you should start thinking of it
as http://eduwiki.seul.org:8080/

Hope that doesn't inconvenience people too much. This should be a more
permanent name for it.
--Roger