Re: [seul-edu] Summing up our discussion so far

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001, Doug Loss wrote:

> I'm going to try to sum up what we've been discussing about the
> Linux educational coalition for the past week or so, and see if we
> can get substantial agreement on it all and start implementing it.

Great summary Doug. I haven't read it in detail, but I agree with the
"umbrella" idea. A coalition is, after all, a joining together of
independent, pre-existing entities sharing common goals or with common
interests.

BTW, Les has done a great job with the Links management page.

Michael

--
Michael Hall