[seul-edu] Unique Linux in education resources?

I started enumerating major services from the Linux in education
community which are actually available and useful now. I've put a (*)
before ones that appear to be unique, and a (M) next to topics that seem
to be missing. I was also going to list all the duplicated efforts such
as lists of links, partial sets of applications, half-written advocacy
docs, etc, but I got overwhelmed by all the links I found. Treat each
of these topics as a "must-have"s for whatever the coalition turns into.

Please go through here and tell me if there are any sites solving
the problems that I have marked with an M. Also mention if there are
projects duplicating something I marked with a *. I'm looking for actual
functioning projects that have people behind them; not just dead webpages.

Are there any critical topics that I'm missing?

( ) A CD of/for education applications.
    http://linuxforkids.com/
    http://ibiblio.unc.edu/pub/linux/distributions/K12LTSP/

( ) A list of education applications, with evaluations
    (but not at all comprehensive)
    http://linuxforkids.com/
    http://www.ofset.org/freeduc/
    http://richtech.ca/seul/
    http://www.seul.org:8080/wiki/edu/Software
    http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-jr/

(*) Linux in education periodic reports. The status on the 'Linux in
    education' scene, including recent discussions, etc.
    http://www.seul.org/edu/reports.html

(*) News and slashdotty-like site for education. Where to go to keep up
    to date.
    http://opensourceschools.org/

( ) Summary case studies of Linux in schools (more of a demographic --
    how many schools are using Linux, at a glance?)
    http://richtech.ca/seul/casedex.html
    http://www.k12ltsp.org/casestudy.html

(M) Indepth case studies. They're in news articles here and there, I
    think. Is somebody keeping track of all of them and keeping it up
    to date?
    http://www.osef.org/
    Riverdale, Beacon, etc

( ) A wiki for discussing education. It's controversial whether it's
    useful, but there seem to be quite a few of them, so hey.
    http://eduwiki.seul.org:8080/wiki/FrontPage and others

(*) A set of well-packaged educational applications, which can easily
    be grabbed and installed.
    These packages are for Debian only. They're also just for students,
    not really for teachers learning Linux or admins using Linux on
    server-side.
    http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-jr/

(M) A set of collected curricula for teaching various things using Linux
    or other free tools. A place people can go to download 'good' ones.

(M) A place where people can get together and work on new curricula.
    http://itp.innoved.org/wiki/freecourse (?)
    http://richtech.ca/testbank/ (?)

( ) A set of collected developers and their projects, working together on
    educational software. I'm not actually sure if we need this, but...
    http://www.seul.org/
    http://www.ofset.org/
    http://www.sourceforge.net/
    http://savannah.gnu.org/
    http://edu.kde.org/projects/

(M) A centralized place to handle, process, pass off volunteers, and list
    open jobs and undone tasks.

(?) A place for learning and teaching about Linux in schools advocacy,
    presentations that worked, etc.