Re: [seul-edu] Link Management System

These are tremendous contributions, Les.

*LINKS:
How 'bout a category view for the links a la Yahoo or MyThreads -- you know an
overview?
Also, can you make subcategories?

Your tool has much more functionality, but I have an unused installation of
MyThreads here just for experimentation/ideas:

http://members.iteachnet.org/links/

It doesn't look great, but that's what I mean by overview.

*CASE STUDIES
Perhaps the same sort of visual overview (as above) would be useful here, too?

Very impressive.

David

--
David M. Bucknell