Re: [seul-edu] Link Management System

> *LINKS:
> How 'bout a category view for the links a la Yahoo or MyThreads -- you know an
> overview?

Certainly. This is straightforward.

> Also, can you make subcategories?

Functionally you can do the same thing. Add categories like:

Software - A
Software - B
Software - C

If this is not sufficient, I could certainly add subcategories, if the
addition doesn't obsure or make things more difficult to use. I think I'll
wait to see what needs to be done once we hit 600-1000 links, and reflect
upon it then. How does that sound?

> *CASE STUDIES
> Perhaps the same sort of visual overview (as above) would be useful here, too?

Hmm....<grin>

Les R.