[seul-edu] Logo. was: Next step

I think this is why we need a logo. If it comes in a few sizes and has a
transparent background, it could work on any site. The schoolforge.net site
should have more, though. I like the idea of putting links to resources, but
there should be a footer or another page with more detail. Maybe a page each
site, like a clearing house. There. That would be the content proper of
schoolforge. Who's the guy who did all the nice logos for Ximian? Maybe he'd
help. He gpl's icons.

David

--
David M. Bucknell