Re: [seul-edu] Projects to invite

Jessica Sheffield wrote:

> --- Doug Loss <drloss@suscom.net> wrote:
> > So folks, where are your lists of projects to contact to invite to
> > join Schoolforge?  Post them here quickly; I'd like to start getting
> > the letters of invitation out tomorrow!
>
> Are we also inviting schools?
>
> Also, are we inviting LUGs? I know they're all invited in principle, but are we
> specifically trying to get any on board? If so, sending letters to PLUG (doing
> work with Riverdale), SVLUG [Chris DiBona and/or Don Marti would be good people
> to talk to here], NYLUG, and some of the other larger ones might be a good
> plan.

Eventually, we'll try to get the whole world on board!  But initially, I want to
focus on getting a number of major players (or at least perceived major players) on
the member list.  I'm especially concerned with groups that are providing resources
and support to schools, and ones that are moving forward in their efforts.