[seul-edu] Announcing Schoolforge--timing

I think we need to announce Schoolforge to the world by the middle
of next week if we hope to do it before January.  Otherwise, the
announcement will be lost in the welter of holiday messages.
Besides, people's attention naturally turns to more personal matters
at this time of year.  So I'd like to get the invitation letters off
today.  If someone (Jessica?) would write up a draft press release
and post it here, that'd be a very good thing.