Re: [seul-edu] appropriate lightweight distribution

I'm a slackware guy and I agree whole-heartedly with Dan.

Let's face it. We don't need bleeding edge software to do what we do. Most
of this "older software" works "just fine". If necessary, download and
compile a later version of what you just "gotta have". I tend to only do
this with server software which might have security issues. Otherwise,
what new features do you need?

Les Richardson
H. Hardcastle School
Edam, Sk Canada