Re: case studies and school counts + one idea ( Re: [seul-edu] SchoolCount new page)

Karl wrote:

> An idea: in addition, Doug, I'd like to suggest that we have a page that
> is hyperlinked to the Case Study Repository, which is a listing of papers
> and research done using data from our case study and school count
> databases. I would call this section "Case Study Research" (or something
> clever) so we could motivate anyone who does analysis, or uses
> statistics/information gathered from our resources to offer something
> back.

That sounds like a good idea.  As you and Jennifer (assuming she agrees)
merge your efforts, you should probably add this.  Clearly, it won't
involve much initial effort.

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--