Re: [seul-edu] Database issue: Bulk cheap faxing software?

As we negotiate the minutiae of the database, it strikes this former journalist
that email is an ineffective method for reaching many in the mainstream media.
The best method is to put a press release on someone's desk in paper form. I
don't think any of us wants to pay for a mass mailing, and I'm not going to put
out any national bulk press releases from my home fax. I know it is possible to
make free long distance calls over the internet. I *believe* it is possible to
make fax calls from the Internet for cheap or free. Am I dreaming, or does this
budget bulk fax capacity exist? If it does, is there any smart person on the
list who knows how to set up such a fax distribution system?

--William Abernathy