Re: [seul-edu] Schoolforge organization--membership

Doug,

I have another question-- are organizations that are part of a 'parent'
organization (ie, like General Education Online is part of Simple End User
Linux) automatically considered members once the parent organization has
become a member of Schoolforge?  Or are they considered 'supporters'?

Just wondering, since I didn't see it in your original post (of course, I
did just glance over it, so I might have missed it).

Michael

--
Michael Viron <mviron@findaschool.org>
Project Manager / Primary Developer