[seul-edu] Newsgroups? Do we have a newsgroup server?

Hi,

Would it be a good idea to setup a newsgroup server to
allow us to have a more permanent record (although of course there do
exist archives of the listserv) easily accessible to all and sundry?

Just a thought... (I'm reading Jon Udell's book on "Internet Groupware";
he thinks its important to create these kind of repositories of "wit
and wisdom" (he calls them "docbases") that can be scanned later and even
made searchable with indexing, etc. etc.)

Les Richardson
H. Hardcastle School