Re: [seul-edu] New Educational Applications

On 2002-12-28 12:32:40 -0500 Benoit St-Andre-CSA <benoit.st-andre@fc.csaffluents.qc.ca> wrote:

Hi everyone

First of all, happy holidays !

That being said, has anybody tried to download or get source code on
PortalXP web page ?

Maybe it's GPL, but it's hard to tell when you're unable to download a
thing...

If you just went to the home page from the email, you're right, but if you check the entry in the App Index, you'll find a separate download URL:

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=57419&release_id=125797

I haven't tried it, but there are definitely files there to download. Oh, and the Sourceforge project page <http://sourceforge.net/projects/portalxp/> says it's GPLed, too. But I agree, their home page is short on useful info.

--
How valuable is my contribution? Share your feedback at Affero:
http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.
Mark Twain