Re: Open Content Education (was Quiz robot)

On Mon, Feb 01, 1999 at 08:25:13AM +0100, Bill Tihen wrote:
> I have a set of notes and a set of open questions and a set of
> mini-projects.  It is on the topic of being able to purchase a computer on
> your own.  The notes could be filled out with full explanations.  The
> questions could have expected answers written to them, and some could be
> converted to multiple choice, etc.  They could be put into this databank
> for a test run.  Let me know if this would be helpful.

Perfect.  I am redoing my Info Tech 11/12 course in EDUML and one of the
units I have begun work on is precisely on purchasing computers.  This will
be a great test of what is needed to make such merges simple and effective.

I've posted my stuff on http://seul.cran.org/~vernier/eduml under sample
courseware (more than a sample, it is going to have to be the real thing soon)
and I'll add elements to provide credit to donors of material. Please send.

Bruno