Re: Open Content Education (was Quiz robot)

I have a set of notes and a set of open questions and a set of
mini-projects.  It is on the topic of being able to purchase a computer on
your own.  The notes could be filled out with full explanations.  The
questions could have expected answers written to them, and some could be
converted to multiple choice, etc.  They could be put into this databank
for a test run.  Let me know if this would be helpful.

I don't consider my preparation material copyrighted.  Although, I guess
there should be an area to credit the work for the questions, answers and
explanations -- a contact address would also be good for corrections, etc.
-- I didn't notice this in the database standard proposed.  In fact this
may be the only effective way to maintain such a database.  To have the
original submiter care for the maintanence or pass it off to someone else
if needed.

Anyway, if people want to help me convert my notes and questions into
something for this open content database I would be happy to provide my
materials.

Bill Tihen