Quizzes Re: Looking for Derive workalikes

Hello!

On Tue, 2 Feb 1999, Odile Bénassy wrote:

>> > - quizz-robots, like Roman Suzi is doing and myself trying hard, but
>> > slowly, because nobody would work with me :-(
>>
>> Roman is a nice guy; I can't believe he wouldn't work with you if you asked him politely :-)

Eh? What is up? How can I help?

>Well, thank you for the suggestion.
>If I were to work with Roman Suzi, I would rather call him the boss,
>than the opposite way.
>Roman, are you there ?

Yes, I am here, but circumstances do not allow me  to  move  on
with QZB. As for me being the boss, its  exaggeration.  I  have
not done any major achievements yet. Oh... I wish there were 48
hours in a day...

So, everyone is welcome to  participate!  I  will  not  pretend
being the 'boss'! The important thing is to solve more problems
than create.

So, if you feel I slow down QZB development,  please,  push  me
hard or become a Quiz-software project leader!

I never thought that such a simple thing like a quiz  could  be
so complex when it pretends to be universal and versatile!

There are lot's  of  problems  with  making  nice-looking  quiz
software. For example, if we want language quiz, we need sound.
In some cases we will need pictures and (possible) video...

* I will collaborate with everyone making something
* of relevance to QZB and similar things.
* I am even ready to rename the project as long as
* the goal is to make quiz-dev software

Right now I can't do nothing due to unfortunate lack of time!

What I wanted to do first was to make a comprehensive 'zoo'  of
all possible types of quiz-questions and their arrangement.

My thoughts about it can be found on

http://cran.mit.edu/~rnd/

So, please, do not count me absent!!!

Sincerely yours, Roman Suzi
--
Russia * Karelia * Petrozavodsk
Tuesday, February 02, 1999 * Powered by Linux RedHat 5.1