Re: API for Edu-Quizzers

Rhandeev Singh wrote:

> Should we begin work on a Linux Journal article?  This is cutting-edge
> software/data technology, so they are very likely to publish it.
>
> That would give Bruno et al some added (much needed) publicity and could
> possibly attract more volunteers.

That sounds like a very good idea.  How do you feel about it, Bruno?
Would you be interested in doing such an article yourself, or would it
be better (if it isn't premature) to have someone else draft it and run
it by you?

On a slightly different note, I understand that some of our projects are
looking for help of a non-programming nature and aren't getting any.  We
particularly need people to help with documentation and with designing
problem sets/worksheets.  Project leaders, if you need assistance in
these or any other areas, mention it here and we'll try to get you some
help.  And if you _do_ mention your need and get no offers, let me know
and I'll work on finding you some!

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a