Re: API for Edu-Quizzers

Doug Loss wrote:

> Rhandeev Singh wrote:

> On a slightly different note, I understand that some of our projects are
> looking for help of a non-programming nature and aren't getting any.  We
> particularly need people to help with
1-documentation
> and with
2-designing problem sets/worksheets.
> Project leaders, if you need assistance in
> these or any other areas, mention it here and we'll try to get you some
> help.  And if you _do_ mention your need and get no offers, let me know
> and I'll work on finding you some!

1)- I can certainly find a lot of help for above item 2, and may be item
1, in France.

2)- As I promised I am preparing a contribution to the Eduml project.
It will be a little too long to be a simple message - and see point 3)
and 4)- so may I ask for a little space on  the SEUL-edu server ?

3)- My web pages are totally private, I pay for the space, I also pay
for the internet connection...

4)- There is in France just now a problem with an isp called ALTERN;
this problem involves human right issues; please refer to
"http://www.iris.sgdg.org/info-debat/comm-alternb0299-en.html" for
details

> --
> Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
> Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a
> Bloomsburg University     life spent doing nothing.
> dloss@bloomu.edu                G. B. Shaw

I would like to comment the above phrase. May I ?

--
Odile Benassy,                | "http://perso.magic.fr/obenassy"
fonctionnaire, Orleans, France|(unavailable because of the ALTERN.ORG