Re: status EDUML/YAQ

On Mon, 22 Feb 1999, Bill Tihen wrote:
>I guess I need to learn about this XML stuff.  Where should I start?  What
>book do you recommend?  I just read a review about java parsers for XML in
>Java Review.  But before anything I guess I need to get a handle on XML.
>
>Just when I thought I could relax a little while.
>
>Oh Well.

Bill,
Back in Janurary I was going to put together a book list. As you can see, I
didn't get very far. However, one was recommended for XML.

Books Page
XML by Example by Sean McGrath
Prentice Hall PTR 1998
The Artist's Guide to the GIMP by Michael Hammel
SSC Inc. 1998

1999 The Year Of Linux
Make It Happen

Bob