Re: THX-1138

Hilaire Fernandes wrote:

> I took a short look and can give first impressions
> [...]
> I hope the author can improve the function plot engine a bit.
>
> The package is easy to install/remove so one should should try it.

I notice from the web page that the author invites bug reports and
suggestions.  Could you send him your thoughts on his program?  And if
you do could you invite him to join us here?  These requests of course
are for anybody who looks at THX-1138 and has comments on it.

--
Doug Loss                 A life spent making mistakes is not only
Data Network Coordinator  more honorable, but more useful than a